Gen 6 Silly things on the Ubers ladder that just HAPPENED to screw you over

ok, I know there's a lot of Xerneas sets here already, but this caught me really bad off-guard. A Xern came in my way, so I switched in my Unaware Clefable, knowing that he could take on any set... expect a specs set, but guess what -.- Choice Specs Xerneas, his Moonblast did 70% to my Clefable and my StallTwo, then he went on a rampage on the rest of my team... the lower ladder is scary :|

ok, I know there's a lot of Xerneas sets here already, but this caught me really bad off-guard. A Xern came in my way, so I switched in my Unaware Clefable, knowing that he could take on any set... expect a specs set, but guess what -.- Choice Specs Xerneas, his Moonblast did 70% to my Clefable and then he went on a rampage on the rest of my team... the lower ladder is scary :|
Specs Xerneas sounds like the perfect lure for things they can quickly kill it but need to have the free turn brought by using Geomancy.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Arceus-Steel @ Iron Plate
who knows evs and nature man
-Judgment
-Earth Power
-Dragon Pulse
-Energy Ball

Darkrai @ Quick Claw
Modest with some evs somewhere???
-Dark Void
-Dark Pulse
-Sludge Bomb
-???

The former owned my Palkia and Kyogre and the latter Quick Claw Voided my Scarf Xerneas, and both of these things together caused me to lose lol.

I can't remember the exact details, but I once ran across a Mawile. Ended up being the last pokemon on the team, and my last poke was something with Flare Blitz (either Blaziken or Charizard). It didn't mega evolve, but survived the hit due to a focus sash. It then proceeded to Metal Burst, and that was GG.

Galladium

Banned deucer.

Whale Shark, come back!

Go! Derp Fish (Quagsire)!

The opposing Groudon used SolarBeam!
The opposing Groudon absorbed light!
It's super effective! Derp Fish lost 100% of its health!

Derp Fish fainted!
Groudon has 100 base Special Attack and instant sun. Surely Solarbeam isn't that bad a move on him?

Arceus @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multitype
EVs: ? HP / ? Atk / ? Def / ? SAtk / ? SDef / ? Spd
??? Nature
- Swords Dance
- Recover
- Refresh
- ExtremeSpeed

Mono-attacker Arceus....it was a really big pain, because even though Ferrothorn walled it, Arceus could heal off any damage taken. Burning it with my own Arceus didn't work either...Thankfully ExtremeSpeed has only 8 PP

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
I switched into an Ekiller with Ditto from Gira-O, and this is what I found in the Ekiller's moveslots:
-Swords Dance
-Extreme Speed
-Judgement(-_-)
-Psychic(?????)
Why wall yourself three times over by a Steel type???

Xerneas @ Power Herb
I'm assuming standard geo ev's + nature
-Geomancy
-Moonblast
-GRASS KNOT

So, i found a way to easily OHKO geo'd xerneas' w/o sacking a mon...
On the geo turn, i switch into a gastrodon which has mirror coat, max sp def can take a geo'd moonblast then mirror coat it back to OHKO....
Xerneas used Grass Knot... I was left gobsmacked and confused.... Why was he running G Knot?!
Rip gastro <3

Last edited:
Xerneas @ Power Herb
I'm assuming standard geo ev's + nature
-Geomancy
-Moonblast
-GRASS KNOT

So, i found a way to easily OHKO geo'd xerneas' w/o sacking a mon...
On the geo turn, i switch into a gastrodon which has mirror coat, max sp def can easily take a geo'd moonblast then mirror coat it back to OHKO....
Xerneas used Grass Knot... I was left gobsmacked and confused.... Why was he running G Knot?!
Rip gastro <3
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gastrodon: 375-442 (88 - 103.7%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gastrodon: 375-442 (88 - 103.7%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
how???

+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gastrodon: 375-442 (88 - 103.7%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gastrodon: 375-442 (88 - 103.7%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
how???
Bc SR is never up bc i switch in a defogger when they bring in a SR'er
and 9 times outta 10, their moonblast never OHKO's gastro

Xerneas@power herb
EVs: Probably standard mancy crap

Walling it with Fireceus and setting up CMs in its face cause I can ( Thx analysis :D). All of a sudden, Roar.

I dont even remember what happened after that, but that's the luck I have.

There was also the time I was using Ho-oh to check it, only to come face to face with Rock Slide.

I'll find a solid answer to this one day! Though keys is working for now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)