Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offspring will be pattern Y regardless of the pattern being bred on the game. If you transfer an egg/Scatterbug from your X into your Y however, the pattern will be different.
Really? That's different from what I said, I'm not so sure now .com

EDIT:
I presume you mean hatched in Y?
Let me give an informative answer!
Jimmy was breeding a Scatterbug in his Pokemon X. He wanted to give the egg as a present to his friend, Bob. Jimmy has the Meadow Pattern.
Bob is collecting Scatterbug in Pokemon Y. His pattern is Garden. Jimmy trades Bob the egg with the Scatterbug he bred, and when he hatches it it's a Meadow pattern Scatterbug! Bob is happy.
This is what I thought.
X,Y, Jimmy, Bobby... O.o

Just to clarify ('cause I'm stupid...), so if I breed a pattern X vivillion on my game, pattern Y; will the offspring have pattern X or Y?
The pattern of a vivillon depends on the game the egg was received/the scatterbug was catched. Patterns are not passed with breeding.
It doesn't matter the vivillon you use to breed, your child will always have your game pattern.

Minx is a good name for Cincinno right?

And any nicknames on Roserade?
How about Cincinnati for Cincinno? I've always liked that name for it :]
Really? That's different from what I said, I'm not so sure now .com

EDIT:

This is what I thought.
X,Y, Jimmy, Bobby... O.o
Yes, I received a Monsoon pattern Scatterbug egg from someone a while ago and it hatched out to be Monsoon, a pattern that can't be obtained in my region.

How about Cincinnati for Cincinno? I've always liked that name for it :]

Yes, I received a Monsoon pattern Scatterbug egg from someone a while ago and it hatched out to be Monsoon, a pattern that can't be obtained in my region.
Oh yes, this is what I was thinking. Sorry I got confused and didn't word it probably or wasn't reading correctly xD

Guess I'll repost this.

I'm currently looking for a Kyurem, max IVs (or at least really high all across), with the tutor moves Iron Head and Earth Power, and a Nature of either Lonely, Naughty, Hasty, or Naive. If you have one and would like to offer it, kindly PM me.

I'm offering items and Max IV mons of my own, including Dittos.

Trying to get my Shiny Charm but I still need help with my pokedex :] if you have any of the pokemon on this list and are willing to do a simple trade back in order to help me get the pokemon's pokedex info, please send me a PM!

Blitzle
Corsola
Cinccino
Duosion
Dustox
Dusknoir
Flaffy
Granbull
Gothitelle
Grovyle
Glalie
Herdier
Krokorok
Klink
Kirlia
Lombre
Leavanny
Machoke
Magmortar
Minccino
Nidoqueen
Natu
Numel
Nuzleaf
Probopass
Parasect
Palpitoad
Petilil
Swoobat
Spearow
Sunkern
Swalot
Sealeo
Staravia
Servine
Sewaddle
Tranquill
Tympole
Tirtouga
Vibrava
Voltorb
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Venonat
Vigoroth
Wailord
Whiscash
Wurmple

Hi guys, my

SUPER SPECIAL 6 IV SHINY ABSOL GIVEAWAY

is over!!!!!

The winner is.... well, head to my profile and find out.

(And Helix praise all who took part)

I have a flawless adamant kalos born shiny marvel scale dratini with the egg moves extreme speed, aqua jet, iron tail, and dragon pulse for trade, looking for other kalos born competitive shinies, let me know if you are interested:)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
what? I'm confused lol.
Basically the pattern is determined when the egg is hatched. And doesn't change in any game
The offspring will be pattern Y regardless of the pattern being bred on the game. If you transfer an egg/Scatterbug from your X into your Y however, the pattern will be different.
Jimmy was breeding a Scatterbug in his Pokemon X. He wanted to give the egg as a present to his friend, Bob. Jimmy has the Meadow Pattern.
Bob is collecting Scatterbug in Pokemon Y. His pattern is Garden. Jimmy trades Bob the egg containing the Scatterbug he bred, and when Bob hatches it it's a Meadow pattern Scatterbug! Bob is happy.
Thanks for the answers. I changed the region on my second DS to somewhere in Russia with Icy Snow :P, just wanted to know where I had to breed it, etc. :)

I just got a Karrablast with perfect IVs (31/31/31/x/31/0), and a perfect nature, however he has Swarm instead of the second ability, and is a male, therefore if I keep breeding I with him I won't get my preferred Pokeball. Is Swarm viable on Escavalier, or should I keep breeding in hopes of getting a Karrablast with Shed Skin?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just got a Karrablast with perfect IVs (31/31/31/x/31/0), and a perfect nature, however he has Swarm instead of the second ability, and is a male, therefore if I keep breeding I with him I won't get my preferred Pokeball. Is Swarm viable on Escavalier, or should I keep breeding in hopes of getting a Karrablast with Shed Skin?
Swarm is perfectly viable, and in fact, used to be the preferred ability (pretty sure HA is what you want now, since Overcoat blocks all spore moves now).

Swarm is perfectly viable, and in fact, used to be the preferred ability (pretty sure HA is what you want now, since Overcoat blocks all spore moves now).
Hmm, I was iffy on Overcoat before since I assumed it just blocked weather damage (and Steel type already blocked 1 out of 2), but I'll see if I can get one. Until then, this little guy will do.

So, anybody up to swapping their Shelmet for my Karrablast and swapping back?

I was trying to access my Bank when my internet cut out.
Now I'm getting the message that I need to wait since the "server was locked."

Does anybody know how long I have to wait?

EDIT:
Nevermind. It seems to be a 5 minute lockout.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a friend safari with ivysaur? Or a spare female bulbasaur with HA in a nest ball? IV's don't matter nature doesn't either but please pm me asap. Thank you.

Trying to get my Shiny Charm but I still need help with my pokedex :] if you have any of the pokemon on this list and are willing to do a simple trade back in order to help me get the pokemon's pokedex info, please send me a PM!

Blitzle
Corsola
Cinccino
Duosion
Dustox
Dusknoir
Flaffy
Granbull
Gothitelle
Grovyle
Glalie
Herdier
Krokorok
Klink
Kirlia
Lombre
Leavanny
Machoke
Magmortar
Minccino
Nidoqueen
Natu
Numel
Nuzleaf
Probopass
Parasect
Palpitoad
Petilil
Swoobat
Spearow
Sunkern
Swalot
Sealeo
Staravia
Servine
Sewaddle
Tranquill
Tympole
Tirtouga
Vibrava
Voltorb
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Venonat
Vigoroth
Wailord
Whiscash
Wurmple
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)