Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome, so it's a deal then? i'll pm you when i can trade.

edit: does any of the legendaries can be taught tutor moves ?
OK sounds good. I already had you added from a previous trade. Just pm me the time it takes you to clone and what not. I will be available for another hour tonight

Hi, what IVs will the defog Latias have? I also want to know whether your shiny Lugia has Marvel scale and what's its nature (I don't quite understand the layout of your Pokemon haha)?

I have a Shiny Event Fukuoka Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31. Are you interested?

Looking for a shiny 4 IV Modest Eevee with Hyper Voice and Heal Bell. Willing to trade a 5 IV Deoxys. Event Flying Pikachu and Event Shiny Genesect. Please help me out >_<

Cmt for a defog latias
What are the redis on the "us" legends?

Hi, what IVs will the defog Latias have? I also want to know whether your shiny Lugia has Marvel scale and what's its nature (I don't quite understand the layout of your Pokemon haha)?

I have a Shiny Event Fukuoka Kyogre, Calm, 31/x/31/31/31/31. Are you interested?
Well they haven't been updated yet. (Currently up to celebi).

One latias is shiny calm
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot May
I am updating tonight. Just doing thorough finishing hack checks before adding them.

I haven't found it under any list of known hacks. It transported fine. Nature and iv spread are legit. It had also passed a hack check back when I.first got it (pokemon plat) not really interested in Uber pokes

Im interested in trading:

5 IV timid Kyogre for Rayquaza
Gyarados 5 ivs adamant moxie or 5IV Impish Harvest Trevenant for: Toxicroak, Pancham, or Lanturn

What are the redis on the "us" legends?

One latias is shiny calm
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot May
I am updating tonight. Just doing thorough finishing hack checks before adding them.

I haven't found it under any list of known hacks. It transported fine. Nature and iv spread are legit. It had also passed a hack check back when I.first got it (pokemon plat) not really interested in Uber pokes
Nvm rnged my own

One latias is shiny calm
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ot May

Alright, well let me know the details on the Lugia when you can so we can do an Uber for an Uber trade?

Hey what's going on dude? Can you check my thread for you Bold Celebi and (if you have it an Impish or any defensive natured) Deoxys? My thread has most of my pokemon, but other things not listed in my thread are the following (all 5 IV)

Timbur: Adamant @ Gut - Mach Punch, Drain Punch
Cleffa: Bold @ Friend Guard (turns into Unaware) - Wish, Aromatherapy (was a pain to breed)
Chespin: Impish @ Bulletproof - Spikes
Mudkip: Relaxed @ Torrent
Growlithe: Adamant @ Intimidate - Morning Sun, Close Combat
Ferroseed: Relaxed @ Iron Barbs - Spikes, Leach Seed, Stealth Rock
Scraggy: Careful @ Moxie - Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch (for a unique Bulk Up set)

Im interested in trading:

5 IV timid Kyogre for Rayquaza
Gyarados 5 ivs adamant moxie or 5IV Impish Harvest Trevenant for: Toxicroak, Pancham, or Lanturn

Not really interested sorry :<

Alright, well let me know the details on the Lugia when you can so we can do an Uber for an Uber trade?
I updated some of it. Lugia doesn't have its HA sorry.

Hey what's going on dude? Can you check my thread for you Bold Celebi and (if you have it an Impish or any defensive natured) Deoxys? My thread has most of my pokemon, but other things not listed in my thread are the following (all 5 IV)

Timbur: Adamant @ Gut - Mach Punch, Drain Punch
Cleffa: Bold @ Friend Guard (turns into Unaware) - Wish, Aromatherapy (was a pain to breed)
Chespin: Impish @ Bulletproof - Spikes
Mudkip: Relaxed @ Torrent
Growlithe: Adamant @ Intimidate - Morning Sun, Close Combat
Ferroseed: Relaxed @ Iron Barbs - Spikes, Leach Seed, Stealth Rock
Scraggy: Careful @ Moxie - Fake Out, Ice Punch, Drain Punch (for a unique Bulk Up set)

I didn't see anything i needed But i will check back. You dont have any rngd B/W legends do you?

ok Finished with Legendary update. Have a shit ton of shiny pokebank pokes. Just assume i have everything if you have a request for a certain poke breed

Hi! I'm quite interested in a few of the legendary pokemon you have: Entei, Mew, Jirachi and Shaymin.

I also can offer you the shiny sinnoh legends from the event from last summer/ autumn.
There is also this adamant Ho-Oh (no regenerator) that I've got laying around.

What do you think? Choose any of that are of interest, if any. I may have other ones too, but I haven't done any inventory for a while and my boxes are a bit messy.

I've got these in my gen 5 games atm so I need to transfer them when I've done my RNG:ing

Well I'm interested in your shiny Deoxy if you are still up for an uber trade. Why is the OT sugar? Can you just give me a little background on it please if you want to trade. Thanks ^^
A good friend and well known smogonites from back in the day rngd this and mew. She gave about 10 of them out on the site with semi redis rights. (I can trade you can't). Her and Eppie were probably the only two I remember who had awesome shiny mews.

Hi! I'm quite interested in a few of the legendary pokemon you have: Entei, Mew, Jirachi and Shaymin.

I also can offer you the shiny sinnoh legends from the event from last summer/ autumn.
There is also this adamant Ho-Oh (no regenerator) that I've got laying around.

What do you think? Choose any of that are of interest, if any. I may have other ones too, but I haven't done any inventory for a while and my boxes are a bit messy.

I've got these in my gen 5 games atm so I need to transfer them when I've done my RNG:ing

Do you have a thread somewhere else?

A good friend and well known smogonites from back in the day rngd this and mew. She gave about 10 of them out on the site with semi redis rights. (I can trade you can't). Her and Eppie were probably the only two I remember who had awesome shiny mews.
Alright, thanks for the info. Would you mind doing the shiny Kyogre for the shiny Mew? Also, I've updated my thread with a few competitive RNGed shinies. Let me know if they interest you.

I removed the Pokebank image you had in your thread as it was hosted by a website know to distribute malware and was making it so google chrome users couldn't view your thread without setting off a malware warning. Try to use an image hosting service like imgur or puush next time.

Additionally, can I ask for some details about your shiny mew? Is the OT sugar presented in the normal English text "Sugar" or more with widely spaced out characters like "Sugar"?

Do you have a thread somewhere else?
No, I don't. I wouldn't find it that necessary as I play in periods, RNG:ing mostly for myself. But time to time I look for rare pokemon I don't have in some trading threads on the internet. I haven't been particularly active on smogon, but a bit more active on serebii. Is it necessary for me to have my own trading thread to be able to trade here?

I removed the Pokebank image you had in your thread as it was hosted by a website know to distribute malware and was making it so google chrome users couldn't view your thread without setting off a malware warning. Try to use an image hosting service like imgur or puush next time.

Additionally, can I ask for some details about your shiny mew? Is the OT sugar presented in the normal English text "Sugar" or more with widely spaced out characters like "Sugar"?
Sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)