Breeding Shinnies Question

Hey guys I am trying breeding a shiny ralts. Ik u can soft reset to get shinnys but once I get a shinny can I soft reset so it gets good IVs.

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No, if it hatches a shiny and you reset the game there is no guarantee that it will be shiny again. The best ways to get a shiny pokemon are with the Masuda Method, where you breed two foreign pokemon. For example, a Japanese Gengar with an American Gengar. I think the shiny charm exists in X/Y but I'm not entirely sure.

These types of questions are best suited for this thread.

No, if it hatches a shiny and you reset the game there is no guarantee that it will be shiny again. The best ways to get a shiny pokemon are with the Masuda Method, where you breed two foreign pokemon. For example, a Japanese Gengar with an American Gengar. I think the shiny charm exists in X/Y but I'm not entirely sure.

These types of questions are best suited for this thread.
Thats what im doing but want to know if i can soft reset tht cause the shiny values and tht suff

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thats what im doing but want to know if i can soft reset tht cause the shiny values and tht suff

Uhm, I'm not entirely sure what you mean. If you hatch/catch a shiny then turn the game off without saving, there is no gurantee that the shiny will be hatch again. Its all up to the RNG, there are no patterns.

Check out the Orange Islands forum, this really isn't the place to discuss this.

you would benefit from watching the time machine breeding videos on you tube a really good one is

it teaches you about soft resetting breeding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)