JayTee's Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
marill for your kangaskhan?
Hey - I have both of those o_O

Interested in the shiny kangaskhan (:
I can offer three of your choice, shiny dragonair and gabite ( both 2ivs ) , adamant female 5iv larvitar with 4 egg moves, timid female 5iv protean froakie, 5iv adamant machop, and a 5iv aron with body slam
Sorry man, I only do 5IV shinys for 5IV flawless shinys.

CMT for Starly, Female Marill and Female Gligar. Thanks!
The only thing I don't have on your thread is chansey! Which one of mine do you want most? And i traded off the gligars!

Im interested in the tentacool for the chansey :)

Hey - I have both of those o_O

Sorry man, I only do 5IV shinys for 5IV flawless shinys.

The only thing I don't have on your thread is chansey! Which one of mine do you want most? And i traded off the gligars!
interested

I want: One of your male impish gligars and female venipedes
Offering: 6iv female adamant guts timburr with mach punch and drain punch egg moves

Cmt for male wooper
Hey man, I know it doesn't say it on my thread, but I have everything you can offer. Sorry!

CMT for Wooper and Timid HA Eevee.
Hey - I can't do eevee atm, but I do have a wooper in stock (I'm unsure of the gender because it's still in an egg, I can provide SV if you want). I would love a Axew. Female if you can

Interested in flabebe ctmt
Hey I'm sorry - I have everything you have to offer!

CMT for Shinx?(Also, what color is your flower on flabebe, and what pattern on scatterbug?)
Hey! There isn't really anything I'm too interested in. I'm sorry! My flabebe is blue and my scatterbug is high plains.

cmt for roselia, Scatterbug and wooper
Hey! The only things I don't really have are Staryu and Elekid. So I'd like those, Choose two? <3

Note to everyone - I prefer females. :]

The only shiny hera I have left is Swarm, But I'm almost sure it doesn't matter because everyone is using it for mega
I.e. this - Heracross : Swarm : Jolly : 31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

Ahh sad times, I would use the non-mega for UU teams but I guess it's possible to change to Moxie with Ability Capsule?

I.e. this - Heracross : Swarm : Jolly : 31/31/31/x/31/31 ?

Ahh sad times, I would use the non-mega for UU teams but I guess it's possible to change to Moxie with Ability Capsule?
Actually.. no. Moxie is HA, so you can't capsule it :/.
And I don't care for the absol ability because i care about mega :P. Other wise I wouldn't use super luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)