Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also LF any flawless male Lucario from another country for masuda method. Just needs to have Bullet Punch.

Hoping to pursue my first flawless shiny. I hope someone can help.

Check my thread if you can help. I'll even offer 2 flawless pokes to make it worth your time.

Looking for an adamant male azumarril with belly drum and with 31 ivs in everything except spATK. pm me so we can work out a trade

Last edited:
Anyone got any unwanted high iv free pokemon? Or anyone i can request a breed from. Btw guys im still early in the game. My fc is below
Got plenty of 4 or 5 perfect Iv pokemon, but I need help trade evolving 3 of my pokemon message me if interested and we can exchange FC

I am looking for a trustworthy person that is far enough in the game to check the IVs of a few of my pokemon. Once I have traded you the pokemon, I need you to go to the judge, check the IVs and make the markings for each appropriate stat. After you have done this, I need you to then trade the pokemon back to me.

Your help will be much appreciated. Pm me for offers.

I am looking for a trustworthy person that is far enough in the game to check the IVs of a few of my pokemon. Once I have traded you the pokemon, I need you to go to the judge, check the IVs and make the markings for each appropriate stat. After you have done this, I need you to then trade the pokemon back to me.

I can be of service. 0318-7370-7934

in about half an hour I can help you

Looking for naive absol flawless cmt for it you have it, and if not check my thread out anyway! Lots of nice things there!
I have a naive female 31/31/31/31/xx/31 that I'd be more than willing to let you borrow for breeding. You and Aoi have been great and trustworthy for trades so I don't mind. Just give it back when done and I cannot trade till Sunday/Monday but if you haven't found one by then I'm open to it.

Have these up for trade!

Shiny Timid Ghastly ??/??/31/31/31/31
Shiny Adamant Diggersby, Huge Power 31/19/31/x/31/29
Shiny Jolly Female Riolu Prankster, 28\31\31\8\14\31 Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, Crunch
Shiny Timid Gengar 31\14\18\31\31\31
Shiny Modest Squirtle 21\14\31\31\31\21 with Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere and Water Spout
Shiny Quirky Braixen Wih awesome sp attack, sp defense and speed.
Shiny Bold Goomy 31/??/??/31/31/31
Shiny Hardy Krabby with 31 IV's in HP and Sp. Attack
Shiny Calm Dunsparce with 31 IV's in HP and Attack
Shiny Adamant Durant
Shiny Rash Mawile
Shiny Quiet Ninjask (Speed Boost)
Shiny Brave Octillery
Shiny Quiet Corsola
Shiny Lax Pumpkaboo
Shiny Hardy Noibat
Shiny Quirky Aromatisse
Shiny Sassy Pikachu
Shiny Timid Panpour 31 Ivs in Speed and HP
Shiny Naughty Pancham with high Attack
Shiny Impish Magnetoc (Nicknamed Magnezone)
Shiny Adamant Mankey
Shiny Hasty Electrode
Shiny Rash Krookodile
Shiny Lax Ursaring
Shiny Timid Masquerian
Shiny Calm Female Chespin
Shiny Lax Dedenne

Also have
Charmander eggs with Dragon Pulse/Ancient Power.
Gible Eggs with Outrage and Iron Head
Squirtle eggs with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse

Looking for shinies and 5 IV Aron nicknamable with egg moves, does not have to be shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)