OU Battle of the Week - Week 6: Ojama vs. Dice

Ben gay trained extensively for several days for this highly anticipated match with CTC only to have his hopes shattered by the champion. Although gay possessed both the skill and knowledge needed to counter the infamous Riolu strategy, he simply did not have the means of doing so primarily due to poor team match up. As a fan, it broke my heart that gay was defeated in such a devastating fashion and was thus unable to showcase his true skill level to silence his critics. Ben was humiliated in front of thousands of his fans and would definitely appreciate another shot for the championship title.

@CTC, as gay’s manager, I issue you a challenge. CTC vs Ben Gay II for the WCOP undisputed championship belt. Y/N?

In all seriousness, BOTW winner should be decided based on best 2 out of 3 ruling. We didn’t pay our money to see short and boring matches; we paid to see a war.

Ben gay trained extensively for several days for this highly anticipated match with CTC only to have his hopes shattered by the champion. Although gay possessed both the skill and knowledge needed to counter the infamous Riolu strategy, he simply did not have the means of doing so primarily due to poor team match up. As a fan, it broke my heart that gay was defeated in such a devastating fashion and was thus unable to showcase his true skill level to silence his critics. Ben was humiliated in front of thousands of his fans and would definitely appreciate another shot for the championship title.

@CTC, as gay’s manager, I issue you a challenge. CTC vs Ben Gay II for the WCOP undisputed championship belt. Y/N?

In all seriousness, BOTW winner should be decided based on best 2 out of 3 ruling. We didn’t pay our money to see short and boring matches; we paid to see a war.
not sure what's worse.. the fact that you're backing a player who RMT'd a team lacking a water resist, or the fact that you're using the team matchup excuse.

if it hasn't been manifested, i'll spell it out loud and clear: could you stop posting with your "ladder players ftw" ideals? i mean, you have a shofu fanboy sig and you expect us to take you seriously.. as you saw, ben gay got outplayed literally the entire battle. if anything, he was the one who had the matchup advantage with a spinner who could beat gengar, yet he failed to pull of a spin and lost to an effective double switch.

Last edited:
Regarding a bo3: if both players agree to it then by all means go ahead.

harsha2014
mostwanted
reyscarface

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)