Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Athenodoros, I Challenge you!

2v2 Singles
DQ: 3 Days
Restricted Moves: 5 chills.

Arena: The inside of Mount Ember, smoky enough for darker pokemon to be slightly camouflaged, though not enough to impair vision a huge amount. The heat is bearable for all but the weakest of pokemon.

Athenodoros, I Challenge you!

2v2 Singles

Arena: The inside of Mount Ember, smoky enough for darker pokemon to be slightly camouflaged, though not enough to impair vision a huge amount. The heat is bearable for all but the weakest of pokemon.
That would be the fifth battle he's doing right now.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Yeah, sorry guys. Actually only two have started, but I didn't see that rule. I'll keep it in mind.

EDIT: yeah, I've cut it down to three. I've notified the other opponent. Doran, ours will go ahead. And I'll try to know the rule in future. :)

Seeking Battle:
2 v 2 singles
DQ: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 uses of rest, 4 uses of non-100% healing recovery, unlimited chills
Arena: Whitney's Perfectly Normal Field

A completely flat normal field, capable of digging into. The arena is a 40' x 40' square with no barricades separating trainer from pokemon.

There is a universal effect:
All pokemon suffer from normalize. All moves hit for normal damage. Other than accounting for STAB, consider each pokemon to be normal types, i.e. No super-effective moves.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CHALLENGING GOLDENKNIGHT BECAUSE HE IS A WEAKE

3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 2 Days
2 Recovers / 5 Chills

Arena: Great Coliseum

A huge ring filled with spectators, all here to watch the best Pokemon duke it out on the grand stage of The Arena. Unfortunately, they'll have to settle for me and GK. The ring is 50 feet in diameter, and the ground is packed clay that be dug through fairly easily, and 10 foot high stone walls surrounding it. The arena is open-air, but because of the spectators, the people running the arena request that there be no weather alterations made during the match.

Seeking Battle:
2 v 2 singles
Restrictions: 2 uses of rest, 4 uses of non-100% healing recovery, unlimited chills

A completely flat normal field, capable of digging into. The arena is a 40' x 40' square with no barricades separating trainer from pokemon.

All pokemon suffer from normalize. All moves hit for normal damage. Other than accounting for STAB, consider each pokemon to be normal types, i.e. No super-effective moves.
you're on

Switch=ko
no abilities
items enabled

Seeking Battle
1v1 singles
2 rest/ recovery moves/ 5 chills
Arena: Dead Marsh

A plot of soggy, wet land with the occasional dead tree. Any plants that are in here are dead. There is a relatively large swampy pool in the center. If you're unlucky, yanma and yanmega are encountered, but they only launch a single bug buzz to protect their territory. There are also several poliwag in here, but they don't bother anyone. If you stay in the marsh too long, you may get badly poisoned. If you do attempt to dig, you are in danger of being flooded. There is a forecast of impending rain.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll battle, Albinoloon.

Switch = KO (but 1v1 anyway)
1 ability
no items

Is that okay?

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Seeking Battle:
2 v 2 singles

Switch=ko
no abilities
items enabled
Reffing this ironically different match.

3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
2 Recovers / 3 Non-100% Recovers / 6 Chills

Arena: Newbie Island Arena

Based in the wonderful island of yore, Newbie Island, where nobody can count above five and everything that's not a trainer is a punching bag. In the corner, they have a section of this palm-tree and surf island set aside for practice (or real) Pokemon Battles. This small arena is sandy, allowing Pokemon who can dig to do so. However, given that the rest of the island is for the training of newbies, this roped-off section of sand for Pokemon Battles is only a 40-foot diameter circle. Anyone attempting to escape outside the confines of the low walls is outside the protection of the arena, and can summarily be plausibly attacked or flattened by new trainers seeking cheap experience.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Challenging Life because he's a Jew and Jews can't eat ham.

3v3 Singles

3v3 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
2 Recovers / 3 Non-100% Recovers / 6 Chills

Arena: Newbie Island Arena

Based in the wonderful island of yore, Newbie Island, where nobody can count above five and everything that's not a trainer is a punching bag. In the corner, they have a section of this palm-tree and surf island set aside for practice (or real) Pokemon Battles. This small arena is sandy, allowing Pokemon who can dig to do so. However, given that the rest of the island is for the training of newbies, this roped-off section of sand for Pokemon Battles is only a 40-foot diameter circle. Anyone attempting to escape outside the confines of the low walls is outside the protection of the arena, and can summarily be plausibly attacked or flattened by new trainers seeking cheap experience.
I don't get the Non-100% recovers part, but I accept as soon as my prize claiming goes through.

Switch = OK
All Abilities
No Items

Challenging Life because he's a Jew and Jews can't eat ham.

3v3 Singles

Accept.

Switch - OK
All abilities
No items

Yeah, I'm boring like that.

We need someone to ref this shit.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am issuing a loss to Cartoons! I mean a challenge...

2v2 Singles
3 day DQ
Restricted moves: 2 uses of Recover/Rest/Etc., 5 Chills

Arena:
It's noon at the highway upon which this battle takes place. This map involves a tough road upon rocky ground, both of which are impossible to dig through. There is a banner above which lighter Pokémon may be able to use, though heavier Pokémon will snap it. Also present is a bus, a beaten up car and an open-air gift shop. This involves an arch with a desk below it. The bus can be entered, and all of the aforementioned items can be moved or broken with enough force.

Open Seek
2v2 Singles
3 Days
2 recovery, 5 chills

Swamp. Toxic Fumes, wilted trees, muddy with pools of water. The whole enchilada.

hope I did that right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)