A New Challenger Approaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As I've been very busy lately with school I decided to upgrade Philip's status from Battling 101 Staff member to Battling 101 Co-Leader. Philip's been doing a fantastic job as a staff member so far and I know he'll be a huge help to me and everyone wanting to use the B101 Program.

granted you're not rid of me yet, I still have plans in store for when I get some time!

Congrats Philio~

joshe

the best
who is this philio guy??

seriously though who couldn't see this coming 9_9

congrats phil :D

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
Newbie philio7806 is showing us up. Mekkah, can you please find a permanent solution to this?

In all seriousness, congratulations! You deserve it.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
We would like to extend our sincerest and most congratulatory sentiments to Phillip7086 for attaining such a deserved and respectful position. From the deepest side of us, we know you will do a -- fantastic job.

Sincerely, your colleagues Bloo and Iconic.

Uh, who is philio, and why was he promoted to co-leader w/o even being a mod first? Who can I speak to about this transgression?

(Thanks everybody, I'll do my best!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)