Smogon Online Team Builder

Super

This space for rent
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
To be honest, I don't really like it. I mean, from a programmers viewpoint its awesome how you got an application to create a Shoddy team file, and I'll be downloading the source to learn from it, but from a UX one, it could use some work. There's no way to "adjust" slight things or even preview the sets before submission other than going to the analysis page, and now that the Shoddy boxes thing exist, it won't have as much of a use now as before. Not to mention design wise it looks rushed.

People will of course find a use for it, especially once its cleaned up and the slightly harder installation process of Shoddy boxes. Still a good thing you even made it though. All it really needs is a little cleanup.

This is great, thank you so much for this.
Just one question: if there are movesets with 2 options for a nature/ 3rd attack slot/whatever, which move is in the downlaoded file?
He mentioned that the first is always selected in the case of slashed options.

I forgot to mention this, but this is also a huge help to drafting, where team building is usually the most time-consuming portion of the process. I can't express my gratitude enough.

-Sob- the amount of win in these new too....its so beautiful.
Thanks a lot Colin! This will be really useful

This is great.

Only one thing has come up so far.

I tried to input a Scarf Magnezone. Two different Hidden Powers are listed in the first 4 moves for it. For this reason, said Magnezone could only have 3 moves. Probably needs to be fixed.

yea ive only had 1 problem so far, i entered lead roserade and leafstorm and grassknot were both added over a hp. wasnt too big of a deal though since i checked through everything just in case

Extremely great tool to use. I've used it today to make a quick team and wow it's perfect. So far none of the problems that other people have occurred have occurred to me. Is it possible that there would be a way to save the file that we create as another name or will it always be saved as "pokemonteam." Not a big issue, but it bugs me for some reason.

- LB -

Great app and everything, I think it would be better if all the nfes where removed, or rather just a set for ou pokemon, and another for ubers/uu/nu ect...

great, take out the inconvenience and make this game even harder to quit 6_6

excellent stuff, in all seriousness :)

sweet dude.

question though. are the sets in the team builder going to be updated with the revamps of the Smogon analyses?

Having a bit of a problem. I can't load or open the team that I made using the Team Builder. Only this team won't work, all my other teams will. Not sure what the problem is.

Lockeness

(e^(i╥))+1=0
Interesting feature. I didn't think something like this was even possible. I guess I learn something new everyday.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I can't edit my teams on shoddy battle or upload them on the ladder for some reason.

I've already made a team with it, and it really speeds up the process. Great work, colin.

The only problem I've had is that when I loaded a New Mixmence, it had both Flamethrower and Fire Blast, and no Outrage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)