Tournament VGC Swiss Tour - Round 5

Calling activity. It's been over 1 hour since we were scheduled to play and my opponent hasn't responded. If they respond before the end of the day I'll delete this and post the results instead.
1695583304201.png

Claiming activity, opponent has done a very poor job trying to schedule, we are supposed to be playing now and has not made a reasonable attempt to reschedule after this time suddenly stopped working for them
I don’t think it’s fair for my opponent to claim activity. I was clear on the days I was available, and my opponent also made a poor effort to schedule. I asked him earlier today if we could ask for an extension, and he still has not replied. Therefore, I think the most fair course of action is a coin flip. I also misread the time that was scheduled, as I thought the scheduled time was 10 am, not pm. I acknowledge that that was a mistake on my part, but my opponent made no effort to reschedule. He also did not reply to my requests earlier in the week.

Forgot to claim act earlier so mb about that, haven't heard from my opponent all week and thus haven't scheduled so calling act proof on their wall

ToastNoButter

is a Forum Moderator
Activity win given to Mister McLovin , ultralane , Blimax , Gaboswampert , Geight , GetPilfered , Renju859 , SoulboyVGC , ClumsyYuki , Eeveon7 , MyStarseiei , G50 , ruuko , Remake , A Welcome Guest , AtomX7VGC , LameLiarLeo , Herv , EatFoods , JMOdri , Bacon122 , KingC , KBro , Dzhupito , Jay is decent , Grandmas Cookin , Ashleemaster , Ryum , Reddo161 , LawrenceVGC , Indi01 , Incendorus , Heika , Licenciado Pan , Pikachu Bagels , Winnie1906 , Potato_Dev , ItsCorredera , silvxr , Jtinouye13 , iPetBigfoot, winteredsoul , Radio Free C-Side , AlexanderB0399 , JoeUX9 , camille2010 , SmogonIguess , Sheep.Professional , DanMNC , maestro de hydreigon , Gurrasnurra5 , and Rubyblood .

Activity win given to Borghi over RustyChair13 , it's a mess but you two had an agreed upon time and Rusty couldn't make it, and while Borghi didn't respond immediately, Rusty didn't give notice that they couldn't make it to the initial time until two days later. Then you two tried to agree on another time, but Rusty stopped responding first.

Extention granted to Lunala VS Clas .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)