shiloh
shiloh
they are asking for whatever ranges you can make, even during the week
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
oh so you can play up to thursday?
shiloh
shiloh
nope. they are trying to decide what to call to make and want our ranges of availability.
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
I can do whenever but if u cant do anyways it doesnt really matter
ken
ken
post the ranges
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
pretty much from 8am to midnight
shiloh
shiloh
ok I checked my workload and I can do Thursday after 6pm my time. I will probably have to play from phone, and will need an exact time between 6-10pm my time to make it work.
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
thats 3 am my time bro, im gmt +1
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
I need to wake up early on friday, so late evening thursday is the latest I can do
ken
ken
would you be available to play at 7am your time since that’s the tail end of his range
Sylveon used calm mind
shiloh
shiloh
well I have work till 6pm on thursday so I cant do any earlier.
shiloh
shiloh
wednesday is an offsite with another team and will be going out w/ them after work so wouldnt be able to play then
ken
ken
Shiloh can you do 1 hr later/sylveon 8am?
z0mOG
z0mOG
boutta be the most blatant forced sub ever for sylveon
shiloh
shiloh
no i cant, im already playing in unfavorable conditions and dont want to push it further
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
bro I offered 4 days, if ur being this sweaty about it then force sub only on our side I don't really care anymore
shiloh
shiloh
sorry i have work lol, dont play if you cant on the weekend
shiloh
shiloh
talked to hosts, want to make it clear I need to know by 8am tomorrow my time if you can make a thursday slot or not, need to be able to make plans.
Sylveon used calm mind
Sylveon used calm mind
I cant do thursday 3am gmt +1
guess I could try to play from phone on weekend afternoons gmt +1? would be without timer though cause there might be disconnects and stuff