Smogon Forums

Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Ah ok, sounds like you're getting a shiny of each species already, so good luck with that! If you still need help, let me know ^^
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Nah, I still need help, better have a backup plan :D Can you contact those two if they can hatch my egg? If they could, I'll ask someone to clone my egg as I'd love to have both a NN an an unNNed copy :)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Hmm, so would you rather a second copy of those 2 SVs, or try your luck with the other options on my list? Might as well go for a shiny brave ferroseed imo! :P
I'm willing to ask any 3 users of your choice, but I'd prefer if you could send over the eggs in advance, since it will be quite the hassle for all three of us to be online at the same time! *_*
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I'd rather have the other options :D Can you try on 1773 and 3114? Also, I can't send you the eggs now since I'm at school, so let me know when you'll be online next time :)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
I should be available between GMT 6-8am and 2-10pm tomorrow. :P
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure thing, 6am GMT sounds good :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Are you around to pick up the eggs?
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Ahh, saw your post a bit too late. I'll be at home at GMT 2pm and will be available most of the day from then, just leave a message once you're ready and I'll check on regular basis ;)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Sure, I'll message you later :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Hey, you around? :)
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Yeap, I'll come online now
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
I'll send you over 3 eggs, the ultra ball is 1773 and the repeat ball is 3114 (+clone). I'd like 1773 NNed Tomoe and 3114 NNed Spiculae please if possible :)
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Is your IGN Martin?
Cretacerus
Cretacerus
Yes, correct
Vanadinite
Vanadinite
Ah, reconnecting solves the problem