Tournament UUFPL IV - Chapter 7: Viva La Revolution!

Volk

Demonstrably alive.
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Round 7 Predictions. Busy week, kind of forgot. Tired, so these are quick and low effort.

Fc v. pac
Higher on the PR. Both have played pretty well this season with some neat teams.

Tree69420 v. stunner047
More overall consistency, though stunner047 took a win last week.

NotVeryCake v. gastlies
Already happened, but it should be no shock that I'd bold Cake. Did it every week except against Tree.

Maris Bonibell v. SANKE CARP
I have a prophecy to fulfill.
"UD is a tough draw for Maris in week 1. Cleaner play should allow UD to prevail here. My all-in soul read here is that Maris opens 0-2 but then wins at least three of her last five."

The UUFPL goat won agaisnt the guy who try to fish a subout gg

S/O Micciu you've been an excellent captain and unfortunately the results don't reflect everything you've done for the team. I loved playing the tournament thanks to you and you made me want to tryhard where I had just sign up for fun. I hope you'll look for me in the depths of your pms discord for the next tournament you manage, because it was a great experience !

also BigFatMantis Akeras thank you for this quality host, I'm not the person who plays the most on smogon because I'm not really attached to it but the UUFPL is a tournament that I really love for its quality of hosting so you can be proud of yourself. See you next year!

- LE DOO

Colin

formerly BeardedDrakon
is a Tiering Contributor
LCPL Champion
Calling act, I was scheduled more than 45 mins ago. I'm 99% sure their managers were contacted a half hour ago by mine, 30 mins ago Ciro Napoli asked to deadgame on discord and I said no. when I contacted them on smogtours they did not respond.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)